27 July 2010

inception

look who's redeeming herself from blog abandonment.


yes! after 2 1/2 months of being lost, i'm doing this comeback for some reasons:
first, i remembered i have a blog site. second, i missed blogging. third, i am motivated and, you can say, inspired to pose for the camera and create new posts. fourth, gg jayda gave me the boost to reunite with my blog since she joined Kendi Lea's 30 for 30 challenge. i saw it, admired the superb fashion blogger, and got the kick to show off. he he.

i had been planning, contemplating, and conceptualizing my comeback post, but i never came up with anything definite (that's me. i remember how i planned so hard for my first ever post and just came up with something really random. ha ha.) but anyway, it's time to judge my re-launching...

this is the blog of the moment.


i came to work last night in this outfit with the aim to mislead. :) talk about "are you dress up or dress down?". haller, rain! are you gonna fall now or later? hard or not? hence, the disguise. ; ) and i loved my disguise. so the moment i saw myself in the mirror, i was "aha! blog material." and then i continued to talk in my head, "first thing when i get home in the morning, it's game on."


i left for work. walked under the rain with my umbrella . oh i hate carrying one! and remembered what nanay had asked when i was almost done dressing up and asked her to tie around my bib necklace. "hindi ba o.a. yung necklace mo?" . "okay lang yan. alam na sa office ang fashion ko." :)



tell me. was i overdressed, anyway?



towards ending this post, i realized this is my first fashion post.
don't you think it's a perfect reappearance?


bib necklace: shapes. belt: sm accessories. top: thrifted. bottom: mango. shoes: primadonna

p.s.
thanks, mummy, for taking some of the photos.
you're so supportive. :) oh, tripod. i thank you, too.

7 comments:

Jayde said...

what a fierce comeback GG!!!!! eyelovette to bits, rock on:)
btw..ur so tall here hihi

Jayde said...

PS:
that's one balikbayan box from japon:)

J A I M I E said...

thanks a bunch, GG! you're my only reader. he he.
and i just came to notice i looked tall in here when you said it. Yay! I'm tall. :))

the box... yeezz! He he.

Anne said...

hey, im visiting your blog too! :) luurve your pictures gg. nice post! missyou a lot!

J A I M I E said...

Thank you, Annester! I can't wait for yours. Dali na kasi, gg. Miss you a bunch, too. Mwuah!

pinky said...

Oh wow! I love those photos. I like the background! Hello, Ma'am!

J A I M I E said...

Hi, Pinky! Feels great that few people get to visit my site and appreciate some of my posts. Ain't a pro yet, yah know. ;)

Thanks. All the best. xo