26 October 2010

eat. read. love.


 


that's how i spent my recent saturday morning.
i jumped out of bed thinking of tagaytay, food, solitude.
so even if i was just there the night before, i took no second thought of going back. 

it was a pretty fine morning. everything looked calm as the budding day was slowly erasing the stormy, gloomy mood of the past days. a perfect time to be alone. or maybe not. :|
my view was kinda distracted of the couple who took the farthest table (one before mine), closest to the overlooking taal lake. but i tried not to mind. they weren't a lovely couple, anyway. bad me. ;)
instead, i focused indulging on my yummy burger and the very liberating libertea iced tea and freedom fries of army navy. soon enough, they left. and i started reading, then appreciating my lovely morning in tagaytay.


shucks! i'm getting too serious! all i wanted to say was "i love tagaytay-- my comfort place." tagaytay, please give me hug. i hope the coming friday will be better so i won't bug you much, tagaytay.

1 comment:

Anne said...

you went alone mother? i miss tagaytay.:(