04 December 2010

quickie blog

i'm on a "grand vacay", but everyday seems so busy.
i remember promising myself, before this vacation took off, that i'll
give blogging a li'l more time since there should be a lot of FREE TIME.
guess i was wrong. it's quite hard for a busy girl like me to squeeze in
much time for this as errands, meet-ups, engagements, etcetera are always
on top of the list. and then when there is time to blog, i am already tired
if not lazy. hehe. i hope my 2 readers and bestest GGs, jayde and anne,
forgive me. i know, my to-do posts are piling up. sigh.

well, i try. so here's a quick one! :)
me-time wednesday at starbucks with my toffee nut latte frappe, honey
glazed doughnut, and  a good book.

C for Ch... Chuck Bass. I miss him already and a lot of GG episodes. :(

No comments: